Potential Benefits of Accepting Cards to Your Business
If you don't accept credit cards, you not only limit your sales opportunities, you limit your ability to offer the new payment options that are continually being presented to consumers. Bottom line, if you don't accept credit, your customer base will find the merchants that do.
By accepting credit as a payment option, you attract customers who prefer to pay by credit card, increase the average size of each sale and position yourself to implement future payment options as they become available.
Help Your Business
- Offer customers a greater range of choices in making payments
- Improve cash flow
- Increase sales through the higher average tickets associated with credit cards
- Save valuable counter space
- Simplify daily and monthly deposit reconciliation processes
- Consolidate and automate electronic deposits to your accounts
- Help minimize exposure to fraud losses
- Receive Discover® Network transactions on one statement at the same great rate as other major credit cards you accept*
Help Your Customers
- Choose from multiple methods of payment at the point-of-sale
- Buy what they need without being limited by cash on hand
- Take comfort in knowing payments are fast and reliable